Standardzation of a uniform coupling for driven toolholders in turret lathes
In the funding project REKUNORM the last gap is closed at the design of the new turret interface. OTT-JAKOB, Sauter, Weisser, WTO and the WZL are developing a uniform DTH- coupling for axial and radial applications.
Further tasks in the project are:
- Definition of interfaces for media / energy / data transfer (cooling lubricant, sealing air, electrical contacts).
- Series testing in the experimental machine and in the industrial environment.
- Development of a standard proposal for tool, receiver and coupling.
in collaboration with
SCIENTIFIC CERTIFICATE OF PERFORMANCE
POWERFUL AND PRECISE
- 10x higher bending resistance than VDI
- higher bending resistance than BMT
- 10x higher torsional stiffness than VDI
- 5x higher torsional stiffness than BMT
with ±2µm at 200 mm projecting lengh
- more than 10x as accurate VDI
- double as accurate as BMT